How You Can Help
Now, more than ever, a world without HIV, malaria or TB is within reach. You are invited to join the UCSF Division of HIV, Infectious Diseases & Global Medicine in tackling medicine’s toughest and biggest problems with compassionate care, relentless research and generous guidance. Your contributions can make this happen.
The greatest obstacle to realizing the Division’s vision is funding. Backing this powerful work exclusively through government funding is challenging. With your support, the committed faculty, trainees and staff will continue to develop and sustain programs to meet society’s needs—in San Francisco and across the world.
Your generosity goes a long way. $100 gives a hungry patient food vouchers for a month; $1,000 provides a month of safe, indoor lodging; and $10,000 sponsors a health fair for a community of 1,000 individuals in Uganda and Kenya.
Your funding also empowers the team in other key areas:
• Recruitment of top faculty, trainees, and staff
• Creation of groundbreaking pilot projects for junior investigators
• Development of education and training opportunities for future infectious disease experts
• Scholarship support to ensure access for the most talented and diverse trainees
• Technological advances in clinical and basic science initiatives
• Development of laboratories for the next generation of discovery
UCSF’s Division of HIV, Infectious Diseases & Global Medicine is devoted to improving the lives of those with infectious diseases worldwide and ensuring that future generations are safe from their threat.
For more information on how you can help, please contact: